These Terms and Conditions outline the rules for the use of Moofer.
This Agreement shall enter into force on December 1st, 2020.
By using this application, you accept the Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to use Moofer if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
- "Client", "You", "Your" and "Customer" refers to you, the person that currently uses this website or its application and is compliant to Moofer's Terms and Conditions
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company, ADEMA Group
- "The App" and "The Application", refers to the Moofer app
- “The Platform", refers to our website, services and app together
- “Moofer Online", refers to your the user account system linked to our servers
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We may modify these terms at any time with notice to our customers. If you do not accept with the new terms, it's clients responsibility to stop using our services directly.
Unless otherwise stated, Moofer and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Moofer. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You warrant and represent that you shall not:
- Republish material from Moofer
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Moofer
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Moofer
- Redistribute content from Moofer
Parts of this application offer an opportunity for users to share information. Shared information by users do not reflect the views and opinions of Moofer, its agents and/or affiliates. The information reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Moofer shall not be liable for the this information or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Posts and/or Comments on this website and/or application.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to share information on our application and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The information does not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- The information does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The information will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your application. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our application and the use of this website. Hereby we:
- Limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit or exclude our liability for voiding any warranties that might be voided when using our application
- Limit or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
Usage of the application in combination with other vehicles may deem your vehicle illegal. Continuation of using these products are use at your own risk.